Inviting violent criminals to carry concealed weapons doesn’t save lives— Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) December 6, 2017
Inviting domestic abusers to carry concealed weapons doesn’t save lives
Inviting convicted stalkers to carry concealed weapons doesn’t save lives
Yet the @HouseGOP just voted to do exactly that #StopCCR
- According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Gun Control Act (GCA) codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it illegal for the following persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition:convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year; (Felony)
- who is a fugitive from justice;
- who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);
- who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;
- who is an illegal alien;
- who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
- who has renounced his or her United States citizenship;
- who is subject to a court order restraining the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partnerwho has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
Either you are lying or you didn’t read the bill. The bill is nothing as you describe and you know it.— Steven Wosina (@StevenWosina) December 7, 2017
The House did nothing of the sort. https://t.co/OrKFSJ3h1I— Charles C. W. Cooke (@charlescwcooke) December 7, 2017
Anyone convicted of a felony or domestic-violence-related misdemeanor is already prohibited from legally owning or possessing firearms, let alone legally carrying them. https://t.co/vmoDN16E12— Stephen Gutowski (@StephenGutowski) December 7, 2017
Maybe Pelosi and her buddy Shumer need to take drug tests! Who is tweeting for her? She is suppose to know the law. Share this everywhere if you agree!
No comment is found.